All the flavours!
From the best coffee in the world, to exotic flavours and gourmet favourites.
- Jamaica Blue Mountain: World's best coffee! Mild, sweet, balanced and smooth taste;
- Kenya Blue Mountain: Medium, fruity and chocolatey;
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Mild/Medium, exhibits sweet and floral notes;
- Brazil Miaki YellowBourbon: Medium, notes of walnuts and almonds;
- Honduras: Mild/Medium, with notes of fruit and slightly nutty taste;
- Nicaragua: Mild/Medium, low acidity and a fruity taste;
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- Sumatra Mandheling: Medium/Strong, exhibits tones of sweet chocolate and liquorice;
50g of each one, 400g in total.
Brew 40 cups!
Choose whole bean or ground to your specification.
Whole bean or ground
Would you like our Tasting Cards*?