Including all our gourmet beans!
You know what to do.
* Sorted by roast and strength *
- Jamaica Blue Mountain: Known as one of world's best coffee! Mild roast, extremely pleasant sweetness that verges on creamy, honeyed fruit and smooth taste;
- *NEW* Myanmar Shwe Ywar Ngan: Mild/medium, beautiful lime and orange upfront, caramel body with nutty aftertaste;
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Mild/Medium, exhibits sweet and floral notes;
- Honduras: Mild/Medium, with notes of fruit and slightly nutty taste;
- Nicaragua: Mild/Medium, low acidity and a fruity taste
- *NEW* El Salvador Finca Serbia Santa Ana: Medium, deep rich cocoa notes with a hint of almonds, and fruity acidity with apricots;
- *NEW* Tanzania PeaBerry Yetu Tamu (translates as "our coffee is sweet"): Medium, smooth with lovely acidity and fruity flavours of cherries and mango;
- Kenya Blue Mountain: Medium, fruity and chocolatey with hints of nut and a lovely caramel aftertaste;
- Brazil Miaki Yellow: Medium, notes of walnuts and almonds;
- Brazil House Coffee: Medium, with natural sweetness and rich body;
- Colombian: Medium, caramel notes and slightly nutty;
- Decaf Brazil: Medium/strong, slightly nutty, earthy and smooth;
- *NEW* Dominican Republic Barahona: Medium/strong, smooth, earthy tones with hints of rose flowers and caramel aftertaste.
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- Ethiopian Sidamo: Medium/Strong, deep spice and wine taste with floral aroma;
- (Indonesian) Old Brown Java: Medium/Strong, exceptional full-body and zesty taste;
- Papua New Guinea: Medium/Strong, well balanced flavour, smooth and sweet taste;
- Cuban: Strong, smoky, aromatic and lush;
- (Indian) Monsoon Malabar: Strong, bold, spice and bitter.
400g of coffee in total
Brew around 40 cups!
Our coffee is always shipped fresh and will last at least three months after delivered to you if properly stored. However, for the best flavour and experience we recommend consumption during the first two months.
Choose whole bean or ground for your specification.