Including all our gourmet beans!
You know what to do.
* Sorted by roast and strength *
- Jamaica Blue Mountain: Known as one of world's best coffee! Mild roast, extremely pleasant sweetness that verges on creamy, honeyed fruit and smooth taste;
- Honduras: Mild/Medium, with notes of fruit and slightly nutty taste;
- Nicaragua: Mild/Medium, low acidity and a fruity taste;
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Mild/Medium, exhibits sweet and floral notes;
- *NEW* Myanmar Shwe Ywar Ngan: Mild/medium, beautiful lime and orange upfront, caramel body with nutty aftertaste;
- Kenya Blue Mountain: Medium, fruity and chocolatey with hints of nut and a lovely caramel aftertaste.
- *NEW* El Salvador Finca Serbia Santa Ana: Medium, deep rich cocoa notes with a hint of almonds, and fruity acidity with apricots;
- Brazil Miaki Yellow: Medium, notes of walnuts and almonds;
- *NEW* Tanzania PeaBerry Yetu Tamu (translates as "our coffee is sweet"): Medium, smooth with lovely acidity and fruity flavours of cherries and mango;
- Brazil House Coffee: Medium, with natural sweetness and rich body;
- Colombian: Medium, caramel notes and slightly nutty;
- *NEW* Dominican Republic Barahona: Medium/strong, smooth, earthy tones with hints of rose flowers and caramel aftertaste.
- Decaf Brazil: Medium/strong, slightly nutty, earthy and smooth;
- Ethiopian Sidamo: Medium/Strong, deep spice and wine taste with floral aroma;
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- Sumatra Mandheling: Medium/Strong, exhibits tones of sweet chocolate and liquorice;
- (Indonesian) Old Brown Java: Medium/Strong, exceptional full-body and zesty taste;
- Papua New Guinea: Medium/Strong, well balanced flavour, smooth and sweet taste;
- Peru Continental: Medium/Strong, slightly fragrant and nutty;
- Cuban: Strong, smoky, aromatic and lush;
- (Indian) Monsoon Malabar: Strong, bold, spice and bitter.
400g of coffee in total
Brew around 40 cups!
Choose whole bean or ground for your specification.
Pick 'n Mix Premium
Whole bean or ground
1st bag (50g)
2nd bag (50g)
3rd bag (100g)
4th bag (100g)
5th bag (100g)