Including all our gourmet beans!
You know what to do.
* Sorted by roast and strength *
- Jamaica Blue Mountain: Known as one of world's best coffee! Mild roast, extremely pleasant sweetness that verges on creamy, honeyed fruit and smooth taste;
- Hawaiian Kona: Mild roast, smooth with a slightly syrupy body, brown sugar, honey, and a hint of fruit flavour. Subtle spicy and nutty taste with buttery qualities. No aftertaste at all!
- Myanmar Shwe Ywar Ngan: Mild/medium, beautiful lime and orange upfront, caramel body with nutty aftertaste;
- Ethiopian Limu: Mild/medium, well-balanced body with sweet and spicy flavours, and rich winey aftertaste;
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Mild/Medium, exhibits sweet and floral notes;
- Brazil Miaki Red Catuai: Mild/medium, full bodied with medium acidity, chocolate, caramel and honey-like flavours, notes of almonds,nutmeg and sweetgrass.
- Thailand Doi Chaang: Medium roast, balanced acidity with lightly syrupy mouthfeel, orange-like citrus and dark chocolate dry finish;
- Indian Mysore: Medium roast, moderate acidity and rich body. Nutty flavours with a great balance of sweetness and spice;
- El Salvador Finca Serbia Santa Ana: Medium, deep rich cocoa notes with a hint of almonds, and fruity acidity with apricots;
- Peru Tunki: Medium, flavours of dark chocolate, figs and plums. Floral and sweet aroma;
- Tanzania PeaBerry Yetu Tamu (translates as "our coffee is sweet"): Medium, smooth with lovely acidity and fruity flavours of cherries and mango;
- Malawi: Medium, sweetly balanced wine-like acidity, smooth body, and flavours of berry jam and tropical fruit, with a complex and soft finish;
- Brazil House Coffee: Medium, with natural sweetness and rich body;
- Colombian: Medium, caramel notes and slightly nutty;
- Ethiopian Harrar Longberry: Medium/strong, stone fruit like acidity, heavy body and wonderful flavours of fruity wine and mocha with an intense aroma of blueberries;
- Dominican Republic Barahona: Medium/strong, smooth, earthy tones with hints of rose flowers and caramel aftertaste.
- Guatemala: Medium/strong, slightly smoky with bittersweet cocoa taste and a full body, notes of nuts and toffee;
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- Ethiopian Sidamo: Medium/Strong, deep spice and wine taste with floral aroma;
- Rwanda: Medium/strong, rich, creamy body with a buttery overtone and caramel aftertaste, accompanied by floral and fruit notes.
- (Indonesian) Old Brown Java: Medium/Strong, exceptional full-body and zesty taste;
- Papua New Guinea: Medium/Strong, well balanced flavour, smooth and sweet taste;
- Cuban: Strong, smoky, aromatic and lush;
- (Indian) Monsoon Malabar: Strong, bold, spice and bitter.
400g of coffee in total
Brew around 40 cups!
Our coffee is always shipped fresh and will last at least three months after delivered to you if properly stored. However, for the best flavour and experience we recommend consumption during the first two months.
Choose whole bean or ground for your specification.