You know what to do.
Looking for inspiration?
Check out our 10 Winter Extra Special Hot Drinks Recipes
* Sorted by roast and strength *
- *NEW* Myanmar Shwe Ywar Ngan: Mild/medium, beautiful lime and orange upfront, caramel body with nutty aftertaste;
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Mild/Medium, exhibits sweet and floral notes;
- Honduras: Mild/Medium, with notes of fruit and slightly nutty taste;
- Nicaragua: Mild/Medium, low acidity and a fruity taste;
- Kenya Blue Mountain: Medium, fruity and chocolatey with hints of nut and a lovely caramel aftertaste;
- Brazil Miaki Yellow: Medium, notes of walnuts and almonds;
- *NEW* El Salvador Finca Serbia Santa Ana: Medium, deep rich cocoa notes with a hint of almonds, and fruity acidity with apricots;
- *NEW* Tanzania PeaBerry Yetu Tamu (translates as "our coffee is sweet"): Medium, smooth with lovely acidity and fruity flavours of cherries and mango;
- Brazil House Coffee: Medium, with natural sweetness and rich body;
- Colombian: Medium, caramel notes and slightly nutty;
- Decaf Brazil: Medium/strong, slightly nutty, earthy and smooth;
- Ethiopian Sidamo: Medium/Strong, deep spice and wine taste with floral aroma;
- *NEW* Dominican Republic Barahona: Medium/strong, smooth, earthy tones with hints of rose flowers and caramel aftertaste.
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- (Indonesian) Old Brown Java: Medium/Strong, exceptional full-body and zesty taste;
- Papua New Guinea: Medium/Strong, well balanced flavour, smooth and sweet taste;
- Cuban: Strong, smoky, aromatic and lush;
- (Indian) Monsoon Malabar: Strong, bold, spice and bitter.
200g of coffee in total. Brew around 20 cups!
Our coffee is always shipped fresh and will last at least three months after delivered to you if properly stored. However, for the best flavour and experience we recommend consumption during the first two months.
Choose whole bean or ground for your specification.
HOT CHOCOLATE SELECTION
>>Each option is available as Dairy (also contains soya, may contain traces of nuts) and Vegan+GlutenFree (dairy/soya/gluten/nuts free) *
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate: slightly salted and nutty (contains peanut)
- Raspberry White Chocolate: sweet and tart
- Coconut & Chocolate: extra creaminess and nutty
- Orange & Chocolate: a zest classic
- Pure White Chocolate: sweet and rich
- Pure Milk Chocolate: buttery and sweet
* Allergies and intolerance please contact us.
180g of chocolate powder in total. Make around 8 sumptuous mugs!
LOOSE TEA SELECTION
- Strawberry&Kiwi (Caffeine free): the perfect blend of sweet strawberry and exotic kiwi creates a wonderfully refreshing, fruity pot.
- Cherry Sencha: premium grade blend of Rose Blossoms, steamed Green Tea and an aromatic cherry flavour that is hard to beat.
- Green (Chun Mee): brisk and invigorating, with a tangy aroma accompanied by a subtle sweetness.
- Earl Grey: black tea blend flavoured with the addition of oil of bergamot. The rind's fragrant oil gives Earl Grey its unique taste.
- English Breakfast: a full-bodied black tea blend, robust and rich, traditionally associated with a hearty English breakfast.
40g of tea in total - Brew around 20 cups!