You know what to do.
* Sorted by roast and strength *
- Honduras: Mild/Medium, with notes of fruit and slightly nutty taste;
- Nicaragua: Mild/Medium, low acidity and a fruity taste;
- Brazil House Coffee: Medium, with natural sweetness and rich body;
- Colombian: One of your favourites is back! Medium, caramel notes and slightly nutty;
- Decaf Brazil: Medium/strong, slightly nutty, earthy and smooth;
- Ethiopian Sidamo: Medium/Strong, deep spice and wine taste with floral aroma; (Indonesian);
- Costa Rica: Medium/Strong, with hints of plum and spice taste;
- Old Brown Java: Medium/Strong, exceptional full-body and zesty taste;
- Papua New Guinea: Medium/Strong, well balanced flavour, smooth and sweet taste;
- Peru Continental: Medium/Strong, slightly fragrant and nutty;
- Cuban: Strong, smoky, aromatic and lush;
- (Indian) Monsoon Malabar: Strong, bold, spice and bitter.
400g of coffee in total.
Brew around40 cups!
Choose whole bean or ground for your specification.
Pick 'n Mix Coffee
£30.00 Regular Price
Whole bean or ground
1st bag (50g)
2nd bag (50g)
3rd bag (100g)
4th bag (100g)
5th bag (100g)